A Better Approach to Infusion Care
BioScrip® brings together a collaborative team and information to offer unique perspectives, insights, and truly informed accounts of what’s happening with your patients before, during, and after their infusion therapy.
At BioScrip, we live and work by two simple words: “We’re there.” For patients, we’re in their homes, by their sides, helping them get the individualized therapy they require and the attention they deserve. For providers, we’re your “eyes and ears” on the ground, monitoring progress, exchanging critical patient details, and saving you time.
Expanding patient care options
BioScrip helps enhance the pain management care of patients who have chronic and complex conditions. We provide comprehensive infusion and home care solutions, patient transition care services, and more, wherever and whenever patients need it — helping expand care options. Our high-touch, personalized care philosophy is embodied in our "per-patient, per-prescription" practice of medication compounding.
Some of our benefits and services include:
An extension of your care team
- Interdisciplinary pain management support teams working to ensure patients receive "the right drug at the right time."
- Specially trained infusion nurses and pharmacists delivering care and monitoring outcomes.
- Critical patient information is reported back to physicians.
- A fully integrated specialty infusion service coordinates activity among physicians, patients, payers, and pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Delivering a personalized approach
- Compounding each medication for each patient to promote the best quality treatments
- Counseling patients on ways to maximize their benefits.
With a sharper clinical focus
- Our program is built on evidence-based practice standards.
- All staff must complete pain management-specific and customer service competency training.
- National Clinical Operations teams deliver state-of-the-art infused medication, pain management, and intrathecal therapies.
- Therapy administration is led by infusion pharmacists and nurses with advanced training in pain management.
- Patient adherence monitoring, policies, and procedures are based on guidelines from the American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA), the American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine (ASRA), and the Polyanalgesic Consensus Conference (PACC).
To learn more about BioScrip's Pain Management Services, please contact: