BioScrip® offers a specialized program to support the unique needs of the end-stage Heart Failure patient requiring home inotrope therapy. Whether your patient requires inotrope therapy for palliation or as a bridge to an advanced treatment such as transplantation, we provide on-going specialized support that begins before hospital discharge. The BioScrip program combines infusion best practices with focused cardiac care expertise to promote optimal patient outcomes and compliance.
- Program management with advanced practice certified Clinical Transplant and Cardiac Nurse Leaders.
- Care coordination strategies to reduce adverse events with focus on transition management between all levels of post-acute care settings.
- Registered nurses, pharmacists and dietitians with AHA/ACC cardiac failure treatment guidelines expertise for inotrope therapy.
- Individualized heart failure specific care plan and patient education materials.
- Ongoing clinical monitoring to promote optimal patient compliance.
- Robust data and outcomes reporting and timely communication to care teams.
- Home inotrope reimbursement specialists to assist with obtaining coverage under Medicare and commercial payer plans.